The system was designed specifically for the needs to manage a MIC. As the system has been implemented for a decade in this specific industry, many applications to manage different business cases for MICs are included in the system. Through this direct implementation and consistently upgrading the system, MIC Manager has the diversity and robustness to manage all types of MIC related applications.
The system is compiled in modules including Mortgages, Shares, Contacts, Configuration, Cash (Accounts Payable) and a General Ledger. All Canadian mortgage transactions and Calculations are included in the Mortgage Module.
The Shares Module provides for a full Share Registry system with all the required security commission reports. The system also provides for accurate reports required by Trustees for registered investments.
All transactions are integrated to a General Ledger to produce Corporate Financials. The system also contains a module for Accounts Payable and Bank Reconciliation.
Our MIC Manager software allows clients to easily manage their Mortgage Investment Corporations. Our software is transaction based, and accurately records and reports in order to produce required compliance reports.
- Calculates all methods for the Canadian Lending Industry
- Integrates all Transactions to a General Ledger to maintain accurate accounting records
- Executes calculations such as interest allocations for recording and reporting,
- Provides for a customizable back-end to tailor the system to meet your business operations,
- Automatically produces Forms for both the Ontario and BC Securities
- Provides for the Automation of Mortgage Regulatory reports
- Execute all Share transactions such as Agent Fees and Commissions, which can then be Recorded as well as Reported from the system,