Starting a MIC
Launch your MIC with Dolphin’s full suite of MIC products and services. From origination to servicing to a full accounting package, our MIC Management suite of products will provide an end to end software solution for your MIC.
Thinking of starting a MIC?
Dolphin Enterprises has been working with MICs for over 14 years implementing and enhancing MIC Manager software. Contact email@example.com for recommendations on best practices and suggestions for how to get started.
Implementing MIC Manager software will deliver a ready-made administration system to instantly deliver a backend office. No need to spend days creating an administration system but instead have a full end to end solution with MIC Manager for all functions and features for effective MIC Management.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 604-685-6721 to assist with your MIC.
Dolphin Share Module contains all required reports under National Instrument 31-103 and CRM2 regulations. MIC Manager contains current Commission and Fee reports, report 45-106 as well as the current required Investor Performance report. Compliance reports, particularly the Investor Performance report, require a record of posted transactions. MIC Manager is able to analyze the data in order to accurately generate these reports.
- Investment Pools of capital which provide alternative sources of lending from the traditional banks
- Must comply with the Income tax act to receive tax incentives
- Must be audited annually
- Provide an excellent and consistent return to investors
- Requires extensive reporting, data management and interest calculations
- Must meet provincial security, mortgage and compliant regulations